Wednesday 29 January 2014

Another year older!


It's my birthday tomorrow, January 30th. I turn 6 years old, mummy says I still act and look like a puppy. It still feels like yesterday when I was bought to my furever home. I'm a very lucky pup to have such a loving family ....... And...... I get lots of prezzies hehe ;)
I saw Mummy come home with a big bag, that smelt of nummy treats and something squeaky but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what's inside.
It's been too long but I hope the New Year is treating you well so far!

Teddy the Barkday Boy! xxx

5 comments:

  1. OoH Teddy!!

    Tomorrow is my barkday too, I am turnin 5! Let's pawty together!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ted....Wow, it's great to see you again. Last Monday was my birthday too. Me and brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie) were 10 years old. Lots of January birthdays in Blogville.
    Anyway....Hap-Pee Hap-Pee Birthday to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ted, we hope you enjoyed a wonderful birthday celebration and you got some really pawsome goodies for your day. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete